• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Mkidwe01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Greenwood
    Ok here is the thing. I am not looking for charity or pity but I have a serious issue that I need to raise some cash for. About a year and a half ago my mother in-law was diagnosed with glioblastoma ( which is very very bad brain cancer) she has been going through treatment since we found out. She just had her 2nd brain surgery two weeks ago. My In-laws are dealing with it very well and have placed everything in Gods hand and we know what ever happens He is in control. The reason for this post is that as a family we have decided to take a family vacation with the whole family, whack included in-laws, their 6 kids, which two of them are only 13, three husbands and 4 grandchildren. We just decided to go, because of some recently development with her condition. But I have two moths to save $2000. I can't afford to have my wife miss this trip, I decided to sell some guns to hepl pay for it. I recently tried to sell one gun to fund another but that will have to wait.

Today's gun is a cetme .308.

This item is in great condition and works flawlessly. I have never had a jam and have placed about 100rds down the pipe. All parts are tight and in good condition. Comes with 3 mags and 5rds. I am asking $450 for it and really can't come off that price to much. Thanks for the looks.

Matt

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom