• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Amac91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    NWI
    SOLD Smith and Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm.

I would like to trade it for a Sig P239, P225, P6, P290 in 9mm, possibly an all steel concealable Kahr 9mm or a PM9. I will be keeping it in hopes of that trade unless someone really wants to make me an offer that will truly blow my head off, BUT I would also consider other concealable guns with DA/SA decocker battery of arms.

Gun is fantastic and I can shoot it all day long. But I really prefer the DA/SA and for career purposes I am shifting to Sigs. No complaints against the Shield what-so-ever. It will continue to ride by my side till I make the switch.

Gun comes in the box, with papers, 3 mags (2 7's and one 8) and a hybrid IWB holster and it is wearing Talon rubberized grips. Google a pic if you don't know what it looks like. Gun is like new.

Location is Bloomington. PM me with what you've got.

Last edited:

Amac91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    NWI
    Bump with pics. Also I've decided to accept cash offers. I had to part with a lot to get the Shield and they aren't exactly easy to come by so be reasonable. Asking 525 right now and if you think that's too high then offer what you think is appropriate. Worst I can say is no thank you. FTF only and willing to meet halfway within reason.

8B45CB07-9F09-4E42-BCF4-7176F0A17469-9963-000007A295BB7643-1.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom