• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    SOLD PENDING MEETUP

I have a S&W M&P in 9mm with a documented 750 rounds through it. It was the factory threaded model that came with a threaded and non-threaded barrel. Round count is probably split pretty even between the threaded and non-threaded barrel. I bought this pistol new in march of this year. It is in 95% condition and comes with 2 factory mags. Upgrades include:

Apex tactical forward set sear and trigger kit
    https://apextactical.com/store/product-info.php?pid54.html

Dawson Precision tall adjustable plain black serrated rear sight and trijicon front night sight. These are tall enough to just clear my gemtech multimount 9mm suppressor and were new in June.

Pistol comes with everything it came from the factory with as well as the upgraded trigger/sear and sights (both a must upgrade for the M&P in my opinion). The factory trigger control group and factory sights come with the pistol as well. I have an extra mag and a bladetech DOH holster for sale in the accessories section as well. Sale to be face to face on the southside of Indy around the SR37 and Southport rd area. I can also ship if your willing to pay the shipping costs.

$600

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom