• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I work with a couple of guys that have "Russian" wives...

That doesn't help you out much, though.

-J-

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I have known three people who have taken a Russian for a wife. All three lasted just right at one year, to get permanent status, and then "she" takes off. Two of the three were able to get the "wife" deported back to their fatherland. Be careful!:twocents:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They just want to go to the land of the big px. That's what we'd say about the barracks hos in Germany.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I have seen it both ways. One guy who has been through multiple ones and one that has had the same wonderful wife for years.

Probably a harder path than the usual dream, but harder path might be better than no path.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I knew a guy a few years ago in another unit that had the catalogue and everything. He was dead set in ordering one, thankfully we all talked him out of it.

Are you saying you did this? If so how's it going? Best of luck!

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    That might work out for some guys...once a year, marry a Russian girl and each following year get a new one to bring to the US.

Hmmmmm... Married for 14 years now. (Sorry, not Russian. Her family traces back to the Revolutionary War in the US.)

Somehow the ATF-C angle sounds good sometimes! :D

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I knew a guy a few years ago in another unit that had the catalogue and everything. He was dead set in ordering one, thankfully we all talked him out of it.

Are you saying you did this? If so how's it going? Best of luck!

I have to laugh :laugh:, sorry. You can't "order" one. It's a time consuming process and immigration treated me like the SS treated the Jews at times but it was all worth it in the end. As I posted to the other guy 5 1/2 years and working great.. There are some obvious pitfalls that should be avoided and when you are talking with a number of beautiful woman it's difficult to think straight at times but I would recommend it to anyone that it truly interested in being married, if you are looking for a weekend party it's not for you. Keep in mind you can get a "dud" here also and in reality you have much more time to judge the person than you do here. If you are interested in more details email me and we can talk more. :):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Russain wife !! sometimes they come in real handy.

needwife.jpg

Top Bottom