• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    About a week ago I emailed the CEO of Ruger to compliment his staff on some help they gave me. Much to my suprise look what I got in the mail today!

swag4.jpg

swag3.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I didn't need another reason to love Ruger, but I'll add that to the list anyway. That's cool they would take the time to do that, now if they would just build more super redhawks so the damn things weren't so hard to find.:D

MarlinMan68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Indiana-Michigan State Line
    I didn't need another reason to love Ruger, but I'll add that to the list anyway. That's cool they would take the time to do that, now if they would just build more super redhawks so the damn things weren't so hard to find.:D

I will second that.But if Colt started building DA revolvers again like the Diamondback,Python and Cobras that would really be the s**t.Plus all the current ones in circulation would probably sell for realistic prices!:yesway:

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    Own several Rugers and never had a complaint 1 with any of them. This just adds a plus one for me. They are listening and appreciate it. Says alot about any company.:yesway:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    From what I gather, the CEO welcomes input on products including how to improve a design or what would you like to see.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yes it is. Very good quality too. The one thing that "shocked" me was Ruger is made in the USA but the hat was made in vietnam. :D

Most accessories of American Companies are made overseas. Clothing and knives. They contract those out, not made "in-house". And there is not a lot of clothing or knife mfgrs left in the US.

I do wish they'd try harder to find made-in-us products though.

Top Bottom