• ...and so much more!
  • SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I already had a 30 mm Tasco red dot so I put in on the PCC. I will replace it with a lower profile reflex after some research. Really enjoy this gun, next is to try some 124 gr Nato ammo.

pblanc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2014
    Evansville
    Anybody put a reflex sight on yours?

I'm thinking about a Nikon Spur on the low end or maybe Leupold Delta Point or Trijicon RMR.

I have shot mine with a "micro" sized tube red dot sight, both a Bushnell TRS-25 and and a SIG Romeo 5 without the riser, and they work very well. I have also tried a Nikon P-223 3X32 fixed magnification rifle scope. This scope was actually intended for 223 Rem/5.56x45 carbines but it is a nice compact size and works very well on the Ruger PCC. In fact, if you shoot 124 grain FMJ with a muzzle velocity of around 1200 fps the ballistic drop reticle is actually semi-useful. Zero at 45 yards (around maximum ordinate) and the first hold over cross hatch will be set for around 100 yards, the second for around 160 yards, and the third for around 200 yards.

Smith& W

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Indpls.
    After two trips to the range I knew I was going to keep this one. Functioned great and was too much fun. I added a flash hider, a bipod, Millot red dot, US flaming bomb butt pad,(I have a 15 1/2' reach), swapped it to the Glock parts, and converted it to left hand. Now back to the range.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I will be more interested when they make it look just like a scorpion. I know that my XDE is ugly as sin, but it is in hiding most of the time. You have to look at this when it comes out of the closet. :)

I would actually like to get one just so I can shoot something more rifle like at home suppressed.

Brodysho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2018
    La Porte
    I saw one at an auction yesterday. Sweet looking little rifle. If it would have had a threaded barrel I probably would have gone for it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom