• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Papper2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    got this new a few years ago?? and test fired it then put it away. took it out today and fired a few and the buffer (ugly yellow crumbles) came apart. when I took stock assembly off a spring and a couple of pieces of metal fell on the floor? any one know where I can find info on this gun??buffers? schematic? I've searched about everything Ruger and find NO reference to this gun? Any help would be appreciated

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Ruger or a Marlin Camp 9 ?
    If a Marlin, I just bought a buffer for mine from Numrich (e-gunparts).
    The metal parts that fell out is probably the bridge off the back of the trigger group. They were sold out of those, but I found a post somewhere on line about making one out of a skil saw blade,thats what I ended up doing.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    If you need a buffer check out blackjack buffers he may have what you need or can make it for you. I couldn't find a buffer for my LAW and he had them instock and ready to go.

Papper2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    feelin a little stupid at the moment- It is a model 9 Marlin-- Thanks for all the info If I had not realized this is a Marlin You all would have gotten me started in the right direction. THANKS for the help guys

Top Bottom