• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I have a Ruger Mark IV Lite. I have been doing some work on it, William sights and Tandemkross Victory trigger. During the trigger upgrade I launched the bolt stop spring across the room. I contact Ruger support to purchase a new spring. The customer service person I spoke with was very nice and helpful. I told her that I lost the spring. I relayed the number I needed from the parts list. She did her research and confirmed the spring I needed. She looked me up in the system and verified my address. Then she thanked me for calling. I told her that I have my credit card number whenever she's ready. She said it was no charge. I thanked her and she thanked me. Just another reason Ruger is on my list of companies I will do business with.

LoveMyRuger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Southside Indy
    I bought my first firearm, a Ruger SP101, as double action only. In my first training class, I found out how much more accurate I was shooting single action. I called Ruger and sent my SP101 in to have the regular trigger put in and they charged me nothing!!!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    All firearms manufacturers should follow Ruger's example.
    I've had to use them twice. Both times it was my fault.
    NO questions asked and the speed and services were second to none.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    The Lipsey's .44 Special Bisley Blackhawk Flattop I bought a few years ago needed a taller front sight to put my loads to where I wanted them. One phone call to explain my situation was all it took. I had a new front sight blade in 3 days and they didn't charge me. Many y ars back, my Mini14 Ranch was knocked over and the rear sight blade was broken. Ruger replaced it as well for no charge even after I explained it was my fault.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    Same story here. I took apart a Mk.II, launched some tiny spring off into space, called Ruger, stressed it was my mistake and I wanted to buy a replacement...three days later new spring, no charge.

Top Bottom