RRA NM 2 Stage trigger with KNS anti-roll pins?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I ordered a RRA trigger kit for my 300aac sbr build. My question is will this trigger kit work with the kns anti roll pins? They are the standard size. The trigger kit is supposed to come with slightly over sized pins but didn't come with them. I am currently waiting on a reply to receive the pins.

Being an SBR, I would really like to use the anti roll pins to prevent any long term damage to the receiver. If I can't use the kns pins with the NM trigger I will just swap it with my other ar and put my spikes enhanced trigger group in the sbr.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    Regardless of the brand or type of pins you use, just make sure you use .1555 ones. The RRA NM trigger is designed to work with the slightly oversized pins to allow a tighter fit.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Thanks Joebob. I ordered everything from you guys. Your cs guy contacted rra for me and the new pins went out in the mail yesterday. Looks like im gonna be assembling a lower this weekend afterall.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    So I went ahead and ordered a set of the .1555 kns pins to use with the rra trigger. I went in the safe and double checked the ones I had ordered before and lo and behold they are also the .1555 pins. Oops. Looks like I'll have to order another rra 2 stage trigger group. Lol

Top Bottom