• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I'm selling a .223/5.56 RRA AR-15 setup for distance. 1:8 twist 20" bull barrel, Bushnell 18x scope, adjustable bi-pod, adjustable stock. It comes with 2 mags and a case. I've shot around 200-250 rounds though it, cleaning it after each session.
    Everything on it is 9.5/10. No scratches, nothing wrong with it in any way.
    I'd like to get $1100 out of it. I'd rather meet up and do the transaction in person. We can even meet at a range and you can shoot it if you want, its up to you. I dont want to ship this.
    Might consider trades for a nice 1911.

Thanks!

CIMG0036.jpg

CIMG0043.jpg

CIMG0047.jpg

CIMG0042.jpg

CIMG0041.jpg

CIMG0048.jpg

CIMG0045.jpg

Is this a bead blasted varmint A4 upper? Is this a RRA lower? If so, does it have the 2 stage match trigger?

It is all RRA, upper and lower. As far as the details, I dont know. I bought the gun as you see it, so I didnt buy the modifications.

Thanks

6/24 @ 9:10am -- I'm not sure if it is "free floating" since I havent had it taken down that far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Lafayette, IN
    I can do some driving, thats not an issue.
    I live in Lafayette during the weekends, work in Greenfield while living in Greenwood during the week, so I'm all over the central IN area. I'll help drive wherever though, as long as its in Indiana.

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Nothing specific. You see the price range we're working with so not like a used Taurus PT1911. A nice Kimber would be cool. I dont mind if its used, I prefer it actually.
    Only thing I'm kind of stuck on is a nickle color finish. Not really a fan of blued.
    I'm pretty open minded so shoot me a PM with offers and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom