• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    After checking out the one Steve has on is SCAR and reading about it on another forum, I decided to buy one myself. I ordered it Thursday and it shipped the same day via USPS priority mail. When I went out to get the mail today, there was a box from BCE. The company already had my attention from what I was reading but having my new comp arrive here in 2 days was excellent in my opinion, especially when it is coming from Kalifornia. That is the kind of service many companies should show.

The BattleComp came in a plastic bag with directions and a new crush washer. Without haste I removed my A2 flash hider from my SBR and installed the new BattleComp. I used a small amount of Permatex Anti-Seize on the threads after I cleaned them with a nylon brush and some degreaser. The BattleComp screwed right on without an issue. It was finger tight with the bottom at the 3o'clock position and with the aid of a 3/4in wrench I turned the comp till the bottom was at the 6 o'clock position. Overall, assembly was very easy and even though they recommend a gunsmith install it, it really does not take much to install.

Here are a few pics of it installed and at the range.

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

After I had it all installed I was anxious and had to take a trip to the range. :D This was just a short impromptu trip as a full AAR of how it preforms will follow. All I can say is that I put 3-30rd mags through it and I was giggling like a school girl at recess! The comp work like it is advertised, the muzzle stays down, it is not blasty and loud, even when standing next to it.

Link to BCE website:
    Battle Comp Enterprises, LLC - PLEASE WATCH*THE*FIVE-SECOND VIDEOSEE A CLOSE-UP OF THE BATTLECOMPCHECK OUT THE VIDEO GALLERY FOR MORE

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom