• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    I thought I saw a mention somewhere that Bradis II would have more reloading supplies, but the recent photo tour and other threads haven't said much about that. Maybe I misread something so I'm hoping one of you folks can set me straight.

I'm looking for components like powder, primer, etc. I'm also looking for equipment and parts. What sort of things, if any, does Bradis have in stock?

Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    If you're going in to just browse and grab stuff that strikes your fancy, there's not much selection. A few presses, Lee Dies, a little bit of brass and bullets - but not much.

Upside? Lisa can and WILL order anything you want. Go in with a list and you'll get set up. It's going to take them a while to figure out what people need and what they don't.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Go in with a list and you'll get set up. It's going to take them a while to figure out what people need and what they don't.

These.

We expect the reloading aspect of Bradis II will really take off in time, but we need input from our customers on what they'd like to see stocked. We're new at this, so your suggestions and feedback are much appreciated. A lot of our components, powders and equipment come from an in-state source that makes deliveries every Wednesday, so we can have special-order items in pretty quickly in most cases.

Stop in, look around, and if you don't find what you need, let us know and we'll get it!

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Thanks for the responses guys. At the moment the main thing I'm after are the necessary parts (shell plate + carrier, turret plate) to enable swapping between two calibers on my Lee 1000 press. Over time I expect to add more calibers, and to begin reloading shotgun shells as well.

So I have both some specific things I'm looking for and some browsing I want to do as I expand into other areas of reloading. I'm glad to see there are places in the area that may be able to help with that!

mospeada

Expert
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    My personal wish list

Primers, all pistol types
    Powders, Hodgdon and Alliant, Vhitavori if you really like me
    Bullets, fmj, jhp & cast, pistol calibers

I think stocking presses and parts is really cool, but I honestly don't buy a lot of that stuff. Same for accessories like powder measures, scales, calipers etc.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom