• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Sort of a last minute posting here but figured I would share the info anyway...

I will be hosting a Refuse to Be A Victim Seminar this Sunday 02/02/20 in Noblesville from 12pm-4pm. The cost for the class is $40. (Classes may be offered in the future with a discounted rate if I can find a venue that reduces my rental cost) This seminar is focused on crime prevention and personal safety strategies for your daily life. The class is open to everyone ages 13 and up (minors with legal guardian please). Anyone can benefit from the information but IMO its best suited for people with little or no experience with self defense training or mindset or some sort. Detailed information on the seminar can be found at the official NRA program website: rtbav.nra.org

You can also visit my facebook page for more information on upcoming RTBAV classes. Tickets are also purchasable from my FB page: www.facebook.com/offthexdefense
    You can also purchase directly through the Eventbrite website: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/refuse-to-be-a-victim-seminar-tickets-86452450607

If you have a friend or loved one you think that could benefit from this seminar tell them to check it out!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom