• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    i just bough it tonight for xbox. anyone have it yet or have much to say about it? I heard its pretty flippin sweet.

time to gun sling in the west:draw:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    It's awesome. Think Red Dead, but GTA wild west... I played it with a friend after he went and bought a copy at midnight the morning it came out. The online multiplayer was fun too.

Now I really need an X-box 360 or PS3.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Just got it last night as well. A buddy keeps telling me how great it is so I took his word for it. Its hard getting used the riding the horse and the controls are a little different, but other then that its a fun game

deranged222

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Awesome freaking game. I have been hooked on it the past few nights. Wife hates it because I have been stuck in front of the XBox. The game world is huge and it seems like one that will take a while to go through everything. Shouldnt grow bored with it after a few days. Enjoy.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Friend bought it, then we played it for 13+ hours strait. I liked it, thought it was fun, but man, I SUCK at lasso-ing horses. Also, we put in cheat codes, got about 10% more of the game done, with some occasional killing everything, then turning the codes back off. Well, it doesn't save progress if you've turned the cheats on at any point. So we kinda lost about 6+ hours of play. Might wanna watch out for that.

If you want to make an entrance, ride up full speed on your horse, then shoot it in the back of the head and go flying off and then start shooting everyone else. It's a heck of a way to intimidate the enemy!

edit: hey, post 1100, and it actually had substance!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I ordered it Monday for the xbox for Scutter from Amazon using a discount code I had from buying Mario Galaxy 2 for the Wii. It hasn't shipped yet. It actually says it won't ship until around June 1st but it's usually not that long of a wait. I expected Mario to be here today but it's not here. When I bought Red Dead from them, I also got $5 in free music from them too. Not too bad :)

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I picked it up at release it is an awesome game. I haven't tried multiplayer yet but it is a great single player experience. I have most of the main story I have Blackwater opened and love hunting the Great Plains and Tall Trees but hate the bears.
    For a funny achievement lasso and hog-tie a woman, drop her on railroad tracks then let a train hit her. Its twisted but funny.

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    so i played it a ton today...awesome friggin game. i dont know where i'm going half the time. im pretty bad at shooting guys while im riding full speed on my horse ha. i love how you can kill any animal and skin it, from rabbits to hawks to deer.

larrylegend

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Hancock County
    I have been playing this game for a bit now and love it. I haven't unlocked the northern land yet but have a decent amount done. The multi-player open world gets old fast when you have cleared the hideouts and finished the hunting. The game is really fun to play if you have a big posse and can get on live, ride around and do mission together.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    jebus crust this game goes on forever!!! I've played for the last 4 days pretty heavily and I'm still not done. I thought once dutch was dead it would be over but no now I've been taking my son hunting and herding the cattle on my ranch. at this point the game it is pretty boring, but other than that it has been a great game.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I hate multiplayer spawn times. It takes forever when your used to playing COD mw2. Oh and the horse bucking all the time. I need some good ol fashion contra codes.

johnflaherty1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    logansport
    i was kinda ifie on this game if i should buy it i love the gta games and if it is like that than i will get it. thanks for the real run down of the game i hate buying a game and it turn out to be a suckie game.

Top Bottom