• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    If clinton threatened to bypass congress and impose her own will and opinion on US citizens through presidential powers over any other amendment like she wants to do to the 2nd, we'd be rioting.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    So - all this time on the speaking circuit caused her to forget what a "midterm" is? To be fair, I guess 1994 does seem like an eternity ago...when you've spent 20 years cashing checks from bankers.

Sigh...looks like we'll need a refresher.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    She's short on liberal flags to wave and this is an old one. Being increasingly perceived as the candidate of big money needs to be offset by her handlers in some way. Gun owners aren't voting for her anyway and with people like her the world breaks down into two groups, enemies and tools.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Hillary and her ilk are so used to lying and then having the spin masters finesse it and the voters forget. They pander to whatever audience is listening at the moment and forget that each word is captured on video. Wonder what she promised the folks at those quarter million dollar speeches. Ultimately if that evil witch sits in the Oval Office chair the ramifications will be beyond anything she has said in public.

So if she gets called on the carpet by a group of liberal gun owners who don't rank 2A at the top of their Wish List she'll just apologize, spin it and say it was for the children. Then they will line up and vote for her, hoping for the best and believing her lies.

"How you could say you are going to put a lot of coal miners out of jobs, and then come in here and tell us how you’re going to be our friend?" unemployed coal worker Bo Copely asked Clinton at a campaign event on May 2.

Clinton acknowledged that she said something to that effect, but she also apologized.

While she got her butt handed to her in West Virginia this week you can bet this fall the Union will give its marching orders and bring in the membership votes in exchange for whatever token the Union bosses are promised.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...youu can bet this fall the Union will give its marching orders and bring in the membership votes in exchange for whatever token the Union bosses are promised.

I share your distaste for her, but think the actual method employed will be different. She knows she's not getting the coal miners. But she isn't trying to; she just needs to do enough to keep them from going to Trump. Her team will dig up something Trump said in 1977 equally offensive to coal miners, then blast the airwaves with it. If she can just neutralize those people into staying home and not voting Trump, she has won.

Stanley Greenberg has been telling dems for two election cycles: YOU DON'T NEED WORKING CLASS WHITES TO WIN. You just need to dig enough opposition dirt to neutralize as many of them as possible into staying home.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You don't have your "Fire Pence" and "Hire Gregg" signs in your yard?

I put no one's sign in my yard.

Let me expand on that.
    I hate political signs in the yard.
    To me, it cheapens everything about the political system, which is saying something.
    Here vote for this guy cause I will.
    Or is it, here vote for this guy because you can see he has more signs in more yards.

Top Bottom