• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I have raven holsters for my glocks and I'd REALLY like one for my ruger sr1911.... but apparently they dont make one that fits. Any ideas?!

Thank you!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    It would fit a standard 5" 1911 holster fine, the Ruger is a standard 1911 shape. Good call.

That's what I was thinking...

They don't have the Ruger 1911 listed under the "Ruger" drop-down menu. Instead, they have a separate drop-down specifically for 1911 pistols...

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Please reference the following makes/models of 1911s to see if your weapon will fit:ALL 1911 ORDERS MUST INCLUDE THE MAKE AND SPECIFIC MODEL OF FIREARM IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX
    FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN AN ADJUSTMENT AND RETURN SHIPPING CHARGE IF THE WEAPON DOES NOT FIT WHEN RECEIVED
    1911's that fit:
    - Colt
    - Springfield (EXCEPT: Ultra Compact, Micro Compact Operator)
    - Kimber
    - All Caspian Recon frame .
    - All Wilson (EXCEPT- Ultralight Carry Sentinel, Sentinel, Ms. Sentinel, Spec-Ops 9, Carry Comp)
    - All Nighthawk (EXCEPT- Costa Signature Models, any model with FLX Frame)
    - All NON RAILED S&W
    - Ed Brown - MUST EMAIL WITH MAKE/MODEL PRIOR TO ORDERING
    - Les Baer- MUST EMAIL WITH MAKE/MODEL PRIOR TO ORDERING

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR RAILED 1911 MAKE/MODEL LISTED HERE- PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US ASKING IF IT WILL FIT. ALL OTHER MODELS ARE CONSIDERED A NON-FIT
    There are many makers of railed 1911 type pistols. We are working to make holsters for all popular models and will update this list as they are offered.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I hate it when a company will take a "standard design" and then muck it up just enough so that it's no longer "standard"...

A 1911 is supposed to be a 1911 the world' round; same with, I would think, a railed 1911.

*sigh*

IndyGunner - perhaps look into Hooch Holsters? Hooch Holsters | Custom Kydex Gun Concealment Holsters

He's in Greenwood - and could probably mold your specific firearm and make you a holster.

-J-

Top Bottom