• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You should have your milk cow plans in place before any situation occurs where it would be necessary.

I'm working on it. I am just having some delays by virtue of being at the end of line on timing. My aunt has to get a construction project finished so that she can take my grandma (with dementia) home with her, so that my alpacas and I can move to our end destination, which requires some work I haven't been able to get done, having been sick since September in addition to looking after grandma. The cow and chickens are on the short list of priorities given that I really don't like the alternatives available at the store. I am just not there yet, but certainly do not plan on waiting for the SHTF to get moving!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You should have your milk cow plans in place before any situation occurs where it would be necessary.

And you had better have a good plan for how you're going to not only feed them (it) but also how to keep them (it) from becoming someone else's hamburger once the hungries hit.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And you had better have a good plan for how you're going to not only feed them (it) but also how to keep them (it) from becoming someone else's hamburger once the hungries hit.

Two questions for two answers: Plenty of hay storage and plenty of .308 boattails.

Top Bottom