• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    From looking online it appears that the MOA reticle is slightly larger than the Mil version... is that true? I'm leaning towards an MOA capped and my thinking is that if the reticle is phyically larger then it will be easier to pick up when used as a red dot/1x than on the Mil version. Have you noticed that?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    From looking online it appears that the MOA reticle is slightly larger than the Mil version... is that true? I'm leaning towards an MOA capped and my thinking is that if the reticle is phyically larger then it will be easier to pick up when used as a red dot/1x than on the Mil version. Have you noticed that?

the reticle on the moa version is slightly larger. the dot is easier to pick up on the moa version due to the increased size, but its not hard to pickup on either. the scope 1 have on my personal rifle is a capped moa. i usto have a exposed moa on it, but i never dial the scope so why have the tall turrets on it. mine is on my ar (5.56) and i use holdovers with it. i figure if 30moa of holdover wont get me where i need to be with my setup then i need more than 4x anyways:D.

i do recomend getting the throw lever on a 1-4. for me on a 6-24 or 4-16 its not needed, but on a scope that fast accusition is the main purpose quickly adjusting the zoom is great.

Top Bottom