• ...and so much more!
  • Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    hello All

While this event is not taking place in Indiana there will be potential for one to take place here if this event goes well.

There is a Wounded Warrior Project Fund raiser being hosted by Project Appleseed in Lodi, WI june 9-10. There are 3-4 of us INGO members working hard to make this a success and get some of these in IN.

The weekend long event is FREE to attend with a donation to Wounded Warriors requested. A number of industry companies are donating materials as door prizes such as scopes, National Match complete uppers from Armalite, Tech Sights sets, ProMag stock sets.

If you know anyone in WI that would like to win some of these prizes or just show up and support a great cause forward them this info:
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7104/7255947828_c10e29a508_o.jpg

As I said if this goes well we will be trying to get more events like this set up and Indiana is a great place to get one going.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Sorry that I will not be able to attend, but Wounded Warrior Project is a great cause, so I am glad to see us in the gun community doing something like this. Might have to see about having them come to the NWI meet and shoot to get information out

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    NWI Appleseed not a problem. check out the website for the schedule Project Appleseed Home

Dont know about a Wounded Warriors Appleseed in NWI yet. We need to get a good turn out and response from this first one so we can expand upon it

Top Bottom