WTT: Primary arms M4 multi retical red dot (ar cowitness) for PA M3 30 mm red dot

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ssylvester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    or WTS: RARE Primary arms M4 AA multi retical red dot with kill flash and more!

Located in Angola NE indiana. I have a Primary Arms M4 Multi Retical red dot sight. These are hard to find and are selling for around 140 on ebay without the extras. There is a small scratch on the reticle dial. . It includes a riser to cowitness with standard AR sights, as well as short screws for a low profile mount. I also have the optional kill flash ($20) and flip caps available for the right deal. My cash price for sight, riser, screws, killflash, and flip caps,is $145 shipped and I accept paypal gift or money order
    I want to trade this awesome M4 dot for one of the following: Primary Arms M3, M3 Multi Reticle, or Vortex Strike Fire red dot sights. I would trade straight up with the extras and battery for a strike fire. For the PA dots Ill trade my extras for yours, i like the aimpoint rubber sleeves/screw cap retainers, and kill flashes! I just picked up an optic specific package and need one of those sights mentioned, or Id keep this one. Would like to keep it local Fort Wayne/ NE IN. Thank you for looking.
    1003699_188680194630502_1574730717_n.jpg

1000990_188680141297174_1408411343_n.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom