WTS: Primary Arms 1-6x24mm LPVO FFP Illuminated ACSS Raptor Scope with Bobro QD Mount

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    For sale or possible trade:

Primary Arms 1-6x24mm LPVO FFP Illuminated ACSS Raptor Scope with Bobro Quick Detach Mount

Asking $600 -> $550 for the combined scope and mount, or best offer.
    Also willing to sell them seperately:
    $350 for the scope, and $200 for the mount.

Also potentially interested in trading, trade interests are listed below.

Here's a link to this scope on the Primary Arms website:
    https://www.primaryarms.com/pa-1-6x...ifle-scope-with-acss-raptor-556-reticle-black

Here's a link to the Bobro QD mount on their website (I think this is the right one):
    https://www.bobroengineering.com/Extended-Precision-Optic-Mount_p_20.html

It's a nice optic that can be used like a red dot at 1x power, or zoom in to 6x and use the ACSS Raptor BDC reticle for quick ranging, drop compensation, windage, movers, etc.
    The reticle is etched into the glass, so you can use the scope even without batteries if needed.

Front focal plane, so the BDC sub-tensions are correct at all magnifications.
    When zoomed out, the ACSS Raptor reticle acts like a small red dot for fast shots close in.
    Zoom out to 6x and the BDC reticle can be used for shots out to around 600 yards.

I have the original box, manual and papers for the scope, but not for the mount.

Everything is in excellent or almost new condition.
    This was mounted and zeroed on my AR15, and fired with maybe a hundred rounds of 5.56. Mount this to another AR-15 and I bet it would already be on paper for you.
    It works great, no issues at all, I'm just changing to an EOtech & magnifier setup and don't need this scope anymore.

I'm located in New Castle. I won't travel super far to meet, however I can ship insured for $20.

I mostly just want cash, but my potential trade interests include:

• A suitable magnifier for my Eotech sight.
    • Cans of Federal XM193 or XM855 5.56 ammo. Might be interested in other varieties.
    • 77gr MK262 OTM 5.56 ammo (Black Hills, IMI, etc.), or maybe the SMK bullets for reloading my own.
    • Federal Gold Medal Match 175gr SMK OTM .308WIN ammo, or maybe the SMK bullets for reloading my own.
    • Maybe an 8lb jug of Hodgdon Varget powder for reloading the above.
    • A Ruger 10/22 Charger Pistol, non take-down, with the standard black poly furniture.
    • A Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper 22LR single action stainless revolver with 3" barrel and birds head grip.
    • Maybe a nice .45LC single action revolver clone, with birds head grip.
    • Maybe a Glock 22 .40S&W Gen 3 pistol, beaters or bubba'd guns welcome.

Here's some pictures of my scope and it's reticle, click on the thumbnails to view a large version:

Last edited:

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    bump and price drop:

$550 for the whole package.
    Also willing to sell them seperately:
    $350 for the scope, and $200 for the mount.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom