• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rratledge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2014
    Milan
    Spec-Rest is a man portable field arrest that uses patented technology to platform any shoulder fire weapon to its optimum performance. The modular sniper optimization platform capital MODSOP with live screw variable track technology LS/VD, maximize a shooter performance by attenuating vibration and managing felt recoil in the weapon. The head of the spec rest consists of the mechanical actuator yoke arm and assembly and spindle. The design is so innovative that it allows you to drag your sights onto a target through gross rapid adjustments and simultaneously transition to micro elevation adjustment. The head has 360° rotational capabilities and incarnation and declamation as well. This is an instrument quality platform that delivers precision results. This unit will be shipped with three yolks there are two narrow ones and one wide one the gun should fit snugly into the yolks select the two yolks most appropriate for your rifle and mount them front and rear an important feature of these yolks is that they are designed to be hand formed providing a custom fit for your weapon. All the information you need to set up the platform for its optimal use is in the manual that it's included with the purchase.
    The spec rest head will be mounted on a shadow tech field tripod that has a 26 pound load capacity magnesium body with three section aluminum telescoping legs.

PRICE $500.00

I HAVE SERIOUS MS WHICH IS WHY IM SELLING MY GEAR. I CANT CHECK MY EMAIL OFTEN ENOUGH SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL ME ON MY CELL 8127561754 THANKS!

Terms of sale--- PayPal,Bank Cashiers Check, US Postal money order.

Local pickup -- FREE! I WILL SHIP!!!!---Buyer will pay actual shipping cost. Insurance may be purchased. All funds must be verified before shipment.

Attachments

• IMG_5173.JPG
      IMG_5173.JPG
      476.9 KB · Views: 79
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom