Mar 3, 2009
    Hi,

I'm looking at this currently:

AK47 Side Fold Rifle, 7.62x39 caliber AK 47 : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

also found:

ROCK RIVER ARMS ENTRY TACTICAL

which appears to be in stock.

Thoughts?

Also, I'm still new to shopping for an AR or AK style weapon. I would be very happy to look at any (in stock) items you run across that you think would be a good buy.

It is perfectly fine if you list items that you are selling or have some financial interest in.

I also am aware of how prices have risen so by "good buy" I mean, "good buy considering the prices things are at currently".

Thanks all!

Last edited:

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I don't know you're located but I know a few places that have much better deals than $850 for an AK. I know one place that has/had AR's for a similar price within the last week or so.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I'd never pay $850 for a WASR. No way, no how. Call around some shops, after transfer and shipping, they'll usually be pretty close to online prices. Not sure where abouts you are though to suggest what shops to contact.

12cans

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    and by "post" I mean please post links to anything new or used you run across.

I apologize in advance if this seems a bit demanding - I make my request only to those who are searching and shopping (even if you are not buying) around and want to share.

I have other hobbies (and no money for them!) where I spend countless hours looking online at things I cannot actually afford (saving all my money to for the AR or AK). I'm hoping someone here might be full of knowledge of good gun deals and like to post them.

12cans

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Thanks for the reply. I'm in the Indianapolis area (but willing to drive pretty far)

All comments and replies very welcome.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Check Bradis and Plainfield. Both carry AK variants and both should have better prices. I agree with what was said earlier, $850 for a rifle that was $350 just a couple of months ago is obscene.

As for the Rock River, they are the cream of the crop of ARs. You should be able to better that price you link to, but Rock Rivers are hard to come by and try to order one from them, you must be able to stand a near two year wait!

Again, check Bradis and Plainfield for ARs. There are a couple of new dealers in town, so check the listings we have on this site for other local dealers.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    The RRA you listed says "out of stock". I was in Beech Grove Firearms today and they had about 15 AR's, including a couple entry tacticals. They also had colts, DPMS, Armalite and others.

Hi,

I'm looking at this currently:

AK47 Side Fold Rifle, 7.62x39 caliber AK 47 : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

also found:

ROCK RIVER ARMS ENTRY TACTICAL

which appears to be in stock.

Thoughts?

Also, I'm still new to shopping for an AR or AK style weapon. I would be very happy to look at any (in stock) items you run across that you think would be a good buy.

It is perfectly fine if you list items that you are selling or have some financial interest in.

I also am aware of how prices have risen so by "good buy" I mean, "good buy considering the prices things are at currently".

Thanks all!

Top Bottom