• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gearheadwilly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Late 60's Pepsi machine converted into an awesome hidden gun safe. Full diamond plate and leather interior. Led lights, fully adjustable shelves and barrel rests, it has a large fireproof safe inside for documents or jewelry. Currently I have it set up for 15 long guns, umpteen handguns and all ur reloading and cleaning supplies. Truly limitless in the different ways u can use the massive interior. I store army ammo cans in the bottom also. This thing is crazy heavy and designed to be bolted to the floor or wall. So don't worry about some thug carrying it off. I haven't painted the outside yet (I could paint it whatever color to match ur decor or ur favorite beverage) i kinda like the weathered look because it's in my garage and looks like all my other weathered projects so thieves wouldn't suspect that it's a safe. These are not cheap to build due to cost of fire proof safe and diamond plate, lights, etc etc . asking $800.I enjoy a good project and have built a few of these recently so if ur looking for a specific type of machine or custom design let me know . I will not be posting the pictures. Private message me for further details. Thank's for looking. Price is negotiable and i do trade for the right stuff. I'm on the southwest side of indy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom