• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

chewylax8

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    SPF

Looking to get out of the .308/7.62 game so up for sale/trade is a side-stamped Polytech M14-S. It is marked IDE USA SFLD MICH. I got this in a trade last year and it has functioned perfectly, the bore and barrel is very clean. I replaced the dummy flash-hider with an actual flash-hider. Comes with four 2-round mags, sling, stock-pack with cheek-weld, additional stock, Redfield Revolution 3-9x40 scope (mount and rings obviously included).

Let me know if you need other pictures:

Location: Grant County (around an hour north of Indy off I-69)
    Price: $1,400 for the package OR $1,150 without scope/rings
    Trade interests: AR-15, Glock 17 or FNX-45 Tactical are what I'm really looking for at this point. Might also consider a DSLR.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    I have an AR15 DCM gun that has a Compass Lake Engineering upper, Olympic lower, Rock River two stage trigger, Bushmaster LPK and stock. The CLE upper has a Douglass SS ban type barrel (it's CLE's regular barrel without a flash hider), the CLE DCM legal free float tube, CLE matched bolt, and carrier group. Off the top of my head, I don't know which size aperture and post it has but I've got the paperwork for it at home and can look it up if you like. I've also got one 20 round aluminum mag that I'll include with it. I think the magazine is a Colt 20 rounder, but am not sure about that either. The rifle has 0 rounds through it other than what CLE put through the upper when they built it.
    Interested in a straight trade for you M14S?
    Let me know by INGO IM.
    VinceU1

Edited because I can't type!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom