• Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    mnp40.jpg

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/175075

Saw this deal online and thought I'd share it. $279.99 with free shipping is a heck of a deal for these!

:)

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Dang! Now I gotta fight the urge to click that link and buy one. I have a m&P 40c and a .45 shield, a full size would be a great addition. Wasn't planning on spending any more money this weekend.

I may have to find another forum to hang out in and find some new friends...you people give too much peer pressure and are enablers. Lol

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That's a lot of quality for the money. Especially if someone were just starting out, that's a very affordable way to have a carry gun and an identical training/practice gun.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I hate myself. My wife says get it. But I just don't have a need for it. The money would be better spent elsewhere. I want it but......

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I hate myself. My wife says get it. But I just don't have a need for it. The money would be better spent elsewhere. I want it but......

*whispers*

get two....maybe three.

It's a smoking deal if you want a striker fired .40 and/or you already have support gear for the M&P. The logistics keeps me from branching out too much. New holsters, magazines, etc. If I stick with Glock and Sig, I already have all my support gear.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    And you can get the M&P OEM S&W .357 Sig barrel for this and swap it out and have a .357 Sig.
    The magazines are marked for both.

I have two and they're great!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wish they were in 9mm or 45 acp at that price. I don't want to support another caliber. I had the M&P 45 and would buy one again for the right price. Only sold mine in order to buy something else shiny that caught my eye.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    IIRC, Randy Lee of Apex said it was dwell time and lock up that hampered accuracy. He had a factory example that, due to tolerance stacking, shot 24" groups at 50y.

Accuracy is coming: Apex M&P Barrels - Page 2 has a lot Randy explaining the mechanics of it.

Well that doesn't sound good. But I would think that any that were police trade-ins wouldn't have that issue, or would have had it corrected. Maybe? :dunno: Assuming that's not why they were traded in that is! :):

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well that doesn't sound good. But I would think that any that were police trade-ins wouldn't have that issue, or would have had it corrected. Maybe? :dunno: Assuming that's not why they were traded in that is! :):

Roll of the dice. Some shoot well, most shoot acceptably but not as good as their competitors, a few are horrible. If the worst were culled out or not, who can say? Like you said, that might be why they were traded.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom