• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    OK - This crap has got to stop RIGHT NOW!

This is police-state sponsored terror, as the police use the general public as guinea pigs for their requests for more funding.

This is an outrage. It is clearly an abuse of police and governmental power.
    Who the hell is SISD? And who is this bureaucrat in the white shirt and BigLots tie talking this statist-trash?

Time for the parents of these students to file a class-action lawsuit and petition the local DA for criminal and civil charges against all officers involved. "Just following orders" is no longer an excuse.

Police-FEMA Terrorize School Kids

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    ATVDave....this is NOT what we served for, is it? We swore to uphold and defend against enemies foreign and domestic. What is happening to the country we love? Even with its warts and foibles, arguably the greatest nation in existence, and someone is condoning these tactics with children? We need some "taverns" to discuss what should be happening next. These action should not be let to stand.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    My thought.... What if one of the kid's or teachers had a heart condition? I'm sure many of these kids, (and a few of the teachers) were ****ing in their paints..

This is just worng......

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm all for proper training and being prepared but that was completely the wrong way to go about it.

Like atvdave said...what if one of the kid's or teacher's had a heart condition...in the first video the kid even said he almost had an asthma attack. They'd be stuck in there with no help until each room was cleared. The students and teachers didn't know it was a drill where they could call a cease fire or time out.

If it was my kid in that school I'd be outraged and someone would be held responsible.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I predict record turn outs for the next elections for school board and office of Sheriff in San Diego County.

If it happened in San Diego it is CA after all, it was conducted by the goverment so all is good. That second video is just silly, cops swarming all over the place with gun shots still occurring, very unrealistic. If they want to be realistic about school shootings then do it right and the only ones that have a role to play are forensics because it's over before the SWAT teams get there.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    The principal knew. The teachers, kids, parents did not.

If it were my kid screaming on the phone to me that he hears gunshots and wants to say final good byes...

Well, there is no excuse ever that could explain why a kid would be put through that.

Oh, and BTW, you play like a mass shooter - you might just find that one teacher who decided to carry after all and before you know it someone is actually shot when it was all just supposed to be a game.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    kind of reminds me of the active shooter type drill at the avon ymca last year. scared the pants off of everyone involved, and multiple unknowing officers responded

Top Bottom