• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    10 cameras for $200,000. I'm in the wrong biz. Heck, I will drive out there install, and monitor them myself for that kind of money. It is no diff. then any other crap the govt. is involved in.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I kind of see the opposite. The cameras were a gift, but the government isn't maintaining them. I would assume they are similar to the cameras here in indianapolis. The worst gift to give is one that is a constant money pit. Sort of like buying someone an iPhone for a gift all the while signing them up for a 5 year unlimited everything package...This free IPhone is now costing you $200 a month and you can't get rid of it for 5 years.

YAY here's your new cameras, now you have to pay 2 people $40,000 a year to monitor them and pay for them when they break, all out of your budget which was probably non existent before the cameras arrived. The first camera here in indy was shot within the first week, so the free cameras had to have a bullet proof "not free" shroud placed over them. Who fixes them when they go down? The company that installed them. ALso not free.

Top Bottom