WTS: *PENDING TRADE* 7.62x51 (.308) Surplus Ammunition - Australian in Bandoliers/Strippers & African Sealed Battle Packs

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    PENDING TRADE

I have two of each available. These are both well documented on various internet forums to have EXCELLENT accuracy above and beyond most, if not all, other surplus 7.62x51. Most references to both of these put them on par with match ammo.

The Australian surplus comes in 5rd stripper clips in bandoliers and all packed in really cool ammo cans (they’re different than any other ammo cans I have and I’m honestly tempted to keep them). The cans are marked HEBCO M19A1 and they’re probably the heaviest duty 30cal cans I’ve ever seen.

The African surplus is in 140rd sealed battle packs and I obviously can’t take pictures of the ammo...but every account I’ve read online is that it’s all been pristine when removed from the packaging, which is literally a heavy duty ziploc that can’t be resealed (I don’t think?)

400rds of Australian Surplus - $400
    280rds of African Surplus - $240

Preferred Cash in/around Beech Grove or trade for 7.62x39 at non-retard price, high brass 12 gauge 2 3/4 or 3” buck or slugs, or maybe a NICE piece of glass for one of my rifles currently void of optics?

I admittedly don’t want to sell this ammo, but kinda blew my load lately and need to recoup a little. It’s doubtful that you’ll ever see this stuff for sale again. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 5
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom