• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    PD Training 2011 Schedule for New Castle. If you would like to take one of the following trainings just send a PM.

July 23rd 2011 Basic Firearms Marksmanship and Handling. This class will be a handgun only class. The course will cover marksmanship and handling of your firearm. This is a great place to get your firearms training started. As in the other thread this class will be done at a cost of $25 per student. The class will require 400 rounds of ammo, but we can work to keep the round count affordable. Students will need the following: eye and ear protection, handgun w/three mags, holster, way to carry extra mags, hat, sun screen, bug spray, pen and paper, water or something to drink on range, and snack.

Again the class is set at $25 per student.

August 13th 2011 Carbine 1 - This class is open to everyone and was designed for semi auto fighting rifles. The class has been set up as follows. Price is $60 per student ($10 covers range fees). Round count will be 400 rifle and 100 pistol.

Classroom:

Safety, Mindset, Marksmanship, Gear, Zeroing, Positions, Malfunctions and Reloads

Target Discrimination
    Transitioning To Sidearm
    Weapons Maintenance

Drills:

Live fire on the range for this class will be done from the 25 yard line and in.

September 3rd 2011 Carbine II This class will continue off the basics laid down in the previous class. Carbine II will go more into shooting on the move, transitioning, shooting within a set time limit. Cost will be $60 per student for Carbine II

The class will use the same equipment needed in Carbine I. *Note rifle ammo needed is 600 rounds*

The members that have taken Carbine I will be given first change at the open spots of Carbine II. If all spots are not filled by these members. I will open the course up to those that have taken a class that has built basic use and operation of your carbine.

AAR reports can be find on last years carbine classes. If you have any questions feel few to shoot me a PM.

Matt

Address for the range is as follows and training starts at 8AM:

373 S County Road 325 W
    New Castle, IN 47362

:ar15:

Last edited:

Zero_ek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Alexandria
    I'll be in the works to get into Hangun class as well as Carbine 1. I know I'll be able to do Carbine 1 for sure. But I want to have my own Handgun for the Handgun class. So I'll be working on that as fast as I can.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Mark the wife and I down for the Basic Firearms Handling course. I really want to support your efforts.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Subscribed and posted some info on another board to see if I can get some more people interested. This sounds fun.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    I am in for both carbine classes. PM sent.

Will you be sending location and time info?

Any special equipment requirements? I currently have a sling, 2 mag pouches and a dump pouch. Im not all tacti-cool yet.

I do have Rudy glasses so I guess Im good to go?

Top Bottom