• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    I've been invited by the United Freedom Makers of Evansville to a debate along with my primary opponent Andrew Wilson and the Democrat candidate Patty Avery on Friday, 5th at 6:30 PM at the Trinity Presbyterian Church at 5236 Vogel Rd. in Evansville.

I'm looking forward to this opportunity and I hope my opponents will accept the invitation, too.

There will be a "banner raising rally" for Kristi Risk and myself at the Ameristone company Thursday, March 4th at 5:00 PM located at 1324 John St. which is just off of the Lloyd Expressway on the south side.

Also remember that March 14th there will be the garage/yard/bake sale at the West Side Sportsman's Club from 10 AM until 3 PM as a fundraiser for my campaign. Greg and Suzie Devoy are the folks to contact for details at 812-425-8936. They needs help for set up and take down.

March 19th, a Friday night at 6 PM there will be an auction/fundraiser dinner at the Hill Top Grove at 3714 Detroy Rd. just west of Evansville. Tickets are $ 15.00 each and the meal will be chicken or fish along with side dishes. Please call 812-985-5473 or 812-573-8643 for tickets.

Thanks to all of you for your support and prayers.

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org | The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

Top Bottom