• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scarecrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Grissom
    Facebook town hall with Vice President Joe Biden, where we will be discussing gun violence and gun safety issues. We are excited to give you a chance to join the conversation on this important issue and ask the Vice President your questions.

Submit your questions for the Vice President about reducing gun violence on our wall or as a comment on this post. Return to our Facebook page on Tuesday, February 19, at 3:30 PM for a chance to see your question answered by the Vice President in a live video chat.

http://www.facebook.com/parentsmagazine

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I asked........How would you explain and justify adding more gun laws with the new evidence of motive being that Adam Lanza was trying to "outdo Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian man who killed 77 people in July 2011" as a pre planned event choosing a "Gun Free Zone" because it was the "easiest target" and had the "largest cluster of people." quoted from Report: Sandy Hook shooter tried to emulate Norway massacre - CNN.com . I would like to know why you keep touting gun control rather then tackling the true issues that plauge Amarica right now such as a budget that has not been done in 4 years?

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    He seriously suggested that we fire a double barrel shotgun into the air.

If you take his advice, you will go to jail.

He did, and that was his advice to his wife as well! as he put it....."Just go buy a shotgun...........Just go buy a shotgun."
    He was taken back and it was funny, he asked.....are these really questions from Parenting Magazines readers? he was in disbeleif that so many people do not support his and Berrys agenda like they all like to think we all do. He was an epic fail!

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    He seriously suggested that we fire a double barrel shotgun into the air.

If you take his advice, you will go to jail.

And you'll end up with a club that resembles a shotgun.

And people made so much fun of Sarah Palin for saying stupid things. We certainly wouldn't want someone so simple-minded being "one heartbeat from the presidency," would we? :rolleyes:

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    This entire interview was a joke to show that parents support gun control, and it backfired on him. He said so much crap that wasn't true, saying it was illegal to own this or that, the police are out gunned, com'mon Joe. The comments on the facebook page were great. I didn't see one pro-gun control convent in the 2600+ that were there last I checked.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    This entire interview was a joke to show that parents support gun control, and it backfired on him. He said so much crap that wasn't true, saying it was illegal to own this or that, the police are out gunned, com'mon Joe. The comments on the facebook page were great. I didn't see one pro-gun control convent in the 2600+ that were there last I checked.

I saw a few but they were few and far between. Most came afterwords.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Apparently whoever monitors the Parents FB page didn't appreciate some of the comments -- most appear to have been removed (including mine.) Maybe it's because most of the comments declared that the VP is an idiot.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    If there's one thing Biden is good for, it's comic relief. Any time he opens his mouth something stupid is guaranteed to come out of it.

When I heard his comment all I could picture would be someone's house getting robbed and some soccer mommy running right past the criminal to stand on the front porch of her house firing her double barrel, blasting the ever-loving sh*t out of her neighbor's siding. Yeah Joe, that'll keep everyone safe.

Top Bottom