Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The bathroom guys are having to install a new flange for the toilet, so while we have the shower, we still have to use the half bath to go to the bathroom. And I had to shave out there again. They'll be back Monday and I hope they make some more progress then. Kind of a pain in the butt.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    The bathroom guys are having to install a new flange for the toilet, so while we have the shower, we still have to use the half bath to go to the bathroom. And I had to shave out there again. They'll be back Monday and I hope they make some more progress then. Kind of a pain in the butt.
    I’ve had 2 bath remodels and can concur with the pain in the butt mention.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning all...sort of passing through. Daughter has been chatting with me. She left early for work and then got there way early and was sitting in the parking lot until the manager arrived to unlock the door. We have a couple of inches and are still getting system snow at this point. I only work until 2 but was told if I need to leave early, one of the girls that lives in town will come in and cover the front desk.

I'm not too concerned as it sounds like it is going to stop and then restart later in the evening.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Morning mom, still snowing here also, some breeze so blowing. Can see truck headlights out on the county roads, moving kinda slow for this area.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Seeing quite a few wrecks around town, but especially on the west side. Hope they're all cleared up and things have improved by the time we have to head that way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom