OSUT#252 - The Jolly Old Fat Guy is Coming Soon...don't forget to bake him some cookies

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    we had a Dunkard church just down the road growing up, but I had no idea they had their own salsa? Their cars were plain black but always clean
    There's a Dunkard store I go to up by Camden that has all kinds of different delicious foods. I highly doubt I will get out of there with just the salsa.
    I used to work for a dunkard and met ALOT of them. Some had vehicles and TVs but some only had horse and buggys and no TVs or radios. Most of them took care of their property keeping everything clean.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There's a Dunkard store I go to up by Camden that has all kinds of different delicious foods. I highly doubt I will get out of there with just the salsa.
    I used to work for a dunkard and met ALOT of them. Some had vehicles and TVs but some only had horse and buggys and no TVs or radios. Most of them took care of their property keeping everything clean.
    Are Dunkards Amish?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We went to the dunkard church here in Goshen many years ago. Wife was meeting up with the author and buying a couple of her recipe books. The wife was a big collector of cook books.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    We went to the dunkard church here in Goshen many years ago. Wife was meeting up with the author and buying a couple of her recipe books. The wife was a big collector of cook books.
    Those recipe/cook books are huge and most of the elders have quite a few. They definitely know how to cook.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't believe any of the Dunkards still use horse and buggy. In fact I notice at the church that the men seemed to be allowed to dress like we do, but the womenfolk all had the light colored floral dress and bonnet on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom