Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Difference in dog and a cat. Of course the pup is still a pup and wants everything to be the same, take me out every 15 minutes, jump on you, jerk the leash as hard as he can, run, stop and stand for 5 minutes to sniff ****.
    The King, I think can tell I am not well. He slept right up against me last night, which he normally doesn't do.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Difference in dog and a cat. Of course the pup is still a pup and wants everything to be the same, take me out every 15 minutes, jump on you, jerk the leash as hard as he can, run, stop and stand for 5 minutes to sniff ****.
    The King, I think can tell I am not well. He slept right up against me last night, which he normally doesn't do.
    I imagine once Waylon settles down he'll do better. Animals do seem to be able to sense when we're not feeling well. At least mature animals do.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Off for some more resleep. I was going to do the grocery shopping before I went to the office, but I think I'll go to the office around 9 or 9:30. Supposed to start raining later this morning and I don't want to have to lug an umbrella in to the office and try and carry anything I'll be bringing home back to the car. It's a pretty good hike from the parking lot to the building entrance.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Waylon will cuddle up when you’re not feeling well as he gets a little older. All that puppy energy still

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning.

Expat, you sound like your back is about where mine was back in 2008. My doc referred me to a pain management guy for three herniated discs in the lower back. They did a series of injections where I went every two weeks and they used some sort of x-ray machine to guide them in the placement of the shots. I had horrible insomnia as a side effect, but the back pain improved. Insurance paid for it luckily as it was around $10K back then. They had told me that most people get 18 months of relief from this treatment. I haven't had to go back for any more shots so far so I'm impressed. Before I went, I was to the point that I had to use a walker to keep the pressure off of my spine when I walked.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess that was my one post for the morning. Just looked at the clock...our installation phone call should be happening in 45 minutes so I need to get out the door and get to work. I hope this new system install goes smoothly. I have the phones all unpacked and labeled but there is apparently way more to setting things up than I realized...the phone tree, voicemails, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom