• ...and so much more!
  • ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    I am trying to add a sig line to my account, this one:

"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders." -Larry Elder

The software tells me I am allowed only one line and rejects it. I do see sig lines with more than one line, so is this a newbie thing, or am I just doing something stupid, or are we really allowed only one line in the editor window?

Thanks

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Non-site supporters are restricted to short, one-line siglines. Are you sure your signature is only a single line? Are you trying to enter it as a multi-line sig?

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Ahh.. OK, thanks for clarifying, Scutter. It appears as one line on my screen on the forum, but it overlaps in the editor window. Small window-- guess I'll skip the sig for now or experiment on how many characters it will allow! :) -- Edited to add... yes, as the previous poster said, it won't even allow a word or two. --Edited again-- OK. it's almost two lines in the editor window, so shortened, it accepted it-- we'll see if it shows now. Thanks

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've tried to enter a one line sig and I get the same message. Can't even put one word down.

Colt, I looked at your signature and it currently consists of two BBCode color tags, on two separate lines, with no other text. That's why you can't enter anything else. Edit your signature using the "switch editor mode" button and remove the extra tags.

Top Bottom