• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    OMG, my oldest daughter has turned fifteen and we are still in a big party out here. It is her first big party with boys over, so I have cleaned 2 garands, mk4 Enfield, Model 1917, and 2 1911's. Boy I got some strange looks.:D
    They have moved into the garage, and are singing karaoke now. The adults here all feeling no pain by now. My wife, my little sister, and our friends are butchering some good music. Since everyone is staying here, I think it is time for me to lock up the weapons racks and get a drink, or I am going to end up in couseling.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Are you sure its time to put the guns away? I think I can still see some smudges on them from here, so you might want to get to cleaning some more. :D

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I guess I could start on the M1 carbines, then move on to the Ar's. But, most of the kids are starting to filter out now, parents keep pulling in and out of the driveway, picking up the boys that have a new lease on life.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    My brother tells a story of when he was in High School and went to pick up a date one evening. Dad meets him at the door, gives him a warm greeting and FIRM handshake. While waiting for "princess" to come out from her preparation chamber, my brother is sitting in the living room chatting with her father. Well Dad was about as nice a guy as one could meet, talking football, joking around, offering iced tea, etc, etc, etc. and all along, he was cleaning his shotgun. I'm told that was the clearest expression of a father's love for his daughter that my brother EVER saw. Go figure...

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Make sure them boys see those guns again...just to make sure the point has gotten across to them! :):

Bad Boys II- The Guys Meet the Date (Strong Language & Content Warning, but REALLY funny! :lmfao:)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRiT3ISEN3M

This is how I'm going to greet my daughter's first date, just to make sure we're on the same page- except without the language. :D

Top Bottom