• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Bill of rights is right on with one exception. That holster is very visible at that moment, especially if it drops when one shifts position. The solution (as with most problems in life) is your INGO cap (YOU DO HAVE ONE RIGHT?!):

Place the cap over the butt of the gun and is it just the right size to cover it effectively.

Yet another problem solved by an INGO cap. Buy yours today. [/advert]

But what happens if the cap falls and lands in a puddle of something unmentionable? Then what?? :eek:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Bill of rights is right on with one exception. That holster is very visible at that moment, especially if it drops when one shifts position. The solution (as with most problems in life) is your INGO cap (YOU DO HAVE ONE RIGHT?!):

Place the cap over the butt of the gun and is it just the right size to cover it effectively.

Yet another problem solved by an INGO cap. Buy yours today. [/advert]

Agreed, everyone should have at least one INGO hat, however, I've never had my pistol visible under the stall using this method. FWIW.

What if I don't wear underwear?

Or what if it's two pieces of string and a bandaid?

:postpics:

Blessings,
    B

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Glock%20Open%20Carry.JPG

Because we haven't seen that image nearly enough on this site. :rolleyes:

;)

*stifles her giggles*

Ok, back on topic. What do you do with your gun when you're in a public stall?

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    OK this may sound silly but this very issue was addressed in the handgun course my wife and I took in Boone county with Sheriff Ken Campbell.

According to the good sheriff when one must relieve oneself in a public facility, one should proceed with the following.
    Pull outer garments down to a comfortable position. Place firearm in the “hammock” provided by said outer garment.
    Then pull the undergarment to a comfortable position. This allows for the firearm and its chemicals which are undesirable to ones private parts to be placed on the outside of the garment that then come in contact with ones own private parts. It also prevents the inadvertent possibility of having ones firearm left behind. Obviously when one pulls up ones outer garment having a firearm there would be a reminder.
    Placing the firearm on the floor of the stall is undesirable at best because of diseases that are possibly transferred by bodily fluid contact.
    Placing the firearm on the back of the stool or the toilet tissue container are easy ways to have said firearm left behind. (i.e. while going you hear some kind of disturbance possibly involving your spouse, child, or emergency like a fire alarm.)
    I hope this helps.
    Happy Goings!!!

dclaarjr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Fremont, Ohio
    Here's what I do.

I have a positive retention holster with belt loops. When I lower my pants and sit, I re buckle the belt in the area of my knees. My gun has never hit the floor, or been low enough for someone to see it.

Top Bottom