• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    What happened to the huge, unbelievable, never gonna go away, worst in the worlds history, somebody's gonna pay for this, catastrophic, somebody's gonna pay for all these baby's, (Oh wait, that last one was another rant), Oil Spill in the gulf? I just saw a commercial saying they had a record year last year (tourism) all the way across the gulf. :xmad: That crap cost (BP) us a lot of money and if anyone thinks we didnt pick up the tab your crazy. In the gas tank. Frikkin liberals and the media.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Mother Nature, and (GOD) works wonders..... ALL BY THEMSELVES .....
    (I won't get banned for that will I ?????) with NO HELP, from the LIBERALS .....

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Oh, it will come back alright...come the next round of elections as ammunition against whichever candidates the liberals want to try to run out. You'd better believe that there will be a "republican's caused the spill" campaign in the future.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    Gunner52, Do you mind if we try to name all the mass hysteria media attempts in this thread while we're at it? I'll rattle off a few I recall.

H1N1 : Everyone is at risk of Swine Flu! Its an epidemic, no its a pandemic, get vaccines, or it will be the next black plague!

West Nile Virus: Keep the kids inside, seriously. These suckers packed off a toddler in Missouri last week. They're big as birds and thick as thieves, and some speculate that this is a strain of the former disease that wiped out the Mayans.

Y2K: Seriously?

arsenic in Apple Juice: This is a fresh one. I've been drinking apple juice literally, since day one. I dont feel poisoned:dunno:

Heres an Apple Juice link:
    http://www.questbrowse.com/?tmp=redir_bho_bing&prt=QstbrsPB&keywords=arsinic+in+apple+juice

I know there's tons more. Those are just the fresh ones

Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    That's weird dude, I just got the flu as a mosquito bit me when my laptop died after drinking some juice my wife brought me. Where is my bugout bag?

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    A Tsunami killed over 100,000 people a couple years ago in Southeast Asia, an earthquake killed 10,000 in Japan and is still causing a radioactive disaster, a different earthquake killed 100,000 in Haiti.
    When was the last time you heard about any of those? Not too recently. Its the nature of the news. Once people stop tuning in to get the updates, they move on to something else; usually long before any type of actual aid or rebuilding has a measurable impact.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Many, many times the amount of oil from the last Gulf spill is leaked from the ocean floors every year. If you have ever walked along a beach and saw tar balls, then you have seen evidence of mother nature at work... Not humans.

An even larger spill occurred in the Western Gulf of Mexico 30 years ago. Environmentalists were screaming bloody murder until a hurricane blew through and erased any evidence that it was ever there.

I cannot stand environmental activists, as they are more about pushing an agenda than actually caring for the planet.

Top Bottom