• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I think it is wrong for the government to get involved to begin with, and to top it off...take my hard earned money in the form of a tax, and then give it to third world countries to promote abortion??? I don't think so.
    Why would he want to give away our tax dollars for this when our own country is in financial shambles?

Are these elected officials brain dead?

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I think it is wrong for the government to get involved to begin with, and to top it off...take my hard earned money in the form of a tax, and then give it to third world countries to promote abortion??? I don't think so.
    Why would he want to give away our tax dollars for this when our own country is in financial shambles?

Are these elected officials braindead?

You cannot find logic in the illogical!

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Ok, coupla things...

First...
    Despite the hardships he will endure this child will become the 1st African-American president
    Has everyone forgotten the fact that "baby-momma" was WHITE!?!?! How can they call him "African American" when he's HALF FRIGGIN WHITE and it was the African American parental unit who deserted him!?! :wtf:

Secondly...
    Doesn't this go against the whole "church and state" thing? Especially when it's specific to a particular religeon (Catholicism)? Isn't that a no-no according to our own constitution?

I have to go spit now.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Yeah, those Catholics expecting to have 1st Amendment rights, how dare they? Sheesh, why can't they stay in their place?

Secondly...
    Doesn't this go against the whole "church and state" thing? Especially when it's specific to a particular religeon (Catholicism)? Isn't that a no-no according to our own constitution?

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Ok, coupla things...

First...

Has everyone forgotten the fact that "baby-momma" was WHITE!?!?! How can they call him "African American" when he's HALF FRIGGIN WHITE and it was the African American parental unit who deserted him!?! :wtf:

Plus, he was allegedly born in Hawaii, so doesn't that make him just an American and nothing more, nothing less?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok, coupla things...

First...

Be careful the media will label you RACIST for talk like this. :D
    You are fully correct however! He did not grow up in the ghetto or had the live a hard life like other minorities but alas that just won't sell so the media needs to paint a better selling pic.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Ok, I'll play. What exactly were you getting at?? Isn't it ok for Roman Catholics to be involved in politics?

Sure, but it's NOT ok for our president to be involved in a roman catholic commercial that has a political agenda. You think for one second they didn't have his permission? I don't care if they have the commercial, that's freedom of speech. But I think the example they chose was inappropriate and BO never should have agreed to it.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sure, but it's NOT ok for our president to be involved in a roman catholic commercial that has a political agenda. You think for one second they didn't have his permission? I don't care if they have the commercial, that's freedom of speech. But I think the example they chose was inappropriate and BO never should have agreed to it.
    I doubt they have his permission. He wouldn't give it. Public persons are fair game to use images without permission. Except for profit, of course. IANAL.

schwaky18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Lizton, IN (Hendricks County)

There is no way they have his permission. He would never agree to it. Further, it would **** his liberal lovers off. They used it because they can just like liberals/Obama used Bush in their adds. I doubts Bush said yes you may use my picture in your add that slanders me.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south

I don't think BO would have agreed to it since he's about as far from pro-life as one can be without performing a full-birth abortion on himself.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom