• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    I'M BACK!!!! I will be there! My hoist I use to lift the cylinders locked up and the part will not be in until monday. No testing, no money flow. On top of that, the shipping truck broke down and is at the shop. Woo for me!

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Like usual I will be there early, Look for a truck with an INGO poster type thing. (piece of paper with INGO- nwi40 on it.) So I am expecting the following people (?) Turnandshoot4, prometheus & wife, jubbie, salemons, bhughesiii2187, elkhartgunner, m9hoosier, newindy05, and hobie8. I can not call if they are gonna be there for sure or not, but everyone is getting a PM with the info.

I'll have my camera, which is nowhere near as good as turn's, but it will do for me. Hope to see you there!!

salemons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NorthWest Indiana
    I had a good time also. So did my daughter and grandaughter. It was nice to get to meet some of the people I talk to on the forum. Thought to have a burger but 1/2# sounded too much for lunch. The country fried steak was good and there was bacon in the green beans. We went to Cabelas after and I bought a die the dechamfer military 5.56 brass primer pockets. Surprised they had this. Saw Prometheus and family there. Did anyone else go and if so how did it go?

Top Bottom