NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have the bladder of a toddler sounds pretty great to me
    Have a friend like that too. Tiny tank. Bozeman to Big Sky in a limo bus...we didn't make it half way. Peeing on the roadside in a valley in the middle of nowhere.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    How long until everything is broken in there again? Less than a year?
    I saw that today on the news. At first I was like what. I worked there in the 80's for about 12 years until s****y leadership took over. It's all about the money anymore.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    How long until everything is broken in there again? Less than a year?
    :dunno:

Sadly jedi has not been to the museum or given them any money since covid-19 hit.

When they institute the mandatory masking even BEFORE cook county required it, that is when jedi told them jedi is done ith them.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I saw that today on the news. At first I was like what. I worked there in the 80's for about 12 years until s****y leadership took over. It's all about the money anymore.
    jedi loves the style and structure of the msi building. jedi would have loved to have seen the rest of the "white city" done for the world fair. Sadly all those other buildings burned down. :(

It's too bad the museum can't expand further to attempt to recreate those other structures.

There was a project a while back to recreate it in virtual reality but it got no where once covid hit.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    jedi loves the style and structure of the GRIFFIN msi building. jedi would have loved to have seen the rest of the "white city" done for the world fair. Sadly all those other buildings burned down. :(

It's too bad the museum can't expand further to attempt to recreate those other structures.

There was a project a while back to recreate it in virtual reality but it got no where once covid hit.
    FIFY

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Same here, probably going to wait till later this afternoon. Grass is soaked after all the rain. Wind picked up so hopefully it will dry out a bit.
    Kids are out ! 2 lawns down 2 to go. Grass isn’t so bad in crown point pretty dry all things considered

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom