NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Damn, if we weren’t in Indy I’d love to che k out gpiw, we’re Shelby members but I’d like to check it out.
    That’s where we do our Appleseed great people at the Shelby one.

Parent kid trap shoot today final day of their league….. me and my oldest took gold me and my youngest took silver. (No thanks to me they carried me)

Kids got invited on a turkey hunt tomorrow…. So hopped in the car and drooooove. Very far Jedi would not have made it.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thanks! The kids are really excited. Hopefully they are still sleeping though I’m hiding in a hotel bathroom. I can’t just wake up and go like them. And they don’t know it but if they get turkeys this morning there is a trap competition down here later today and I just so happened to bring their gear.
    Good luck. BIL went last weekend. Sitting by a tree, a jake strolled immediately to his right. Harder to swing the barrel that direction without being seen and sights on. He tried, but the roadrunner bolted. He's been skunked this year.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Oldest got a Jake her mentor said to wait 10 more minutes but the excitement for the best of her and she missed out on a big Tom.

Top Bottom