• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blades2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Lafayette
    I am in the same place. I have been receiving there biweekly emails and mag. I would imagine the NRA is a little behind with the recent series of events and the membership spike.

Jayson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Kokomo
    I had to same issue, Took several months to get everything. I joined around Jan 4th and just today recieved my free gift. Got my card and magazine about a month ago

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    On the label of your magazine there will be an 8 or 9 digit number. That is your membership number if you need it for anything while the membership cards and stuff are being generated. They are WAY behind, I spoke with my contact about my the renewal paperwork for my instructor credential, he said it may be 90 days behind. Be Patient.

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    I signed up my younger brothers quite awhile ago. I seen I was just charged a couple weeks ago so safe to say they are running behind.

Nodnarb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Muncie
    I signed up around the same time. Already got 1 magazine and my membership card. I was supposed to get a $25 Bass Pro gift card, but have yet to receive it.

MMRUSH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Oh believe me it wont be long and you will be swamped with mail from them. It seems like get something every week and its always about wanting money.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I got my camo range bag a week ago and its great, yes you will get lots of mailings asking for money of course, you will get benefits that are good, and the other day i got a mailing from them that had 3 post cards that are already addressed to my representatives so all i have to do is mail them in, it states that i am opposed to them voting for any gun ban or registration, kinda nice they do things like that. The truth is that we are part of a lobby, a gun lobby, they lobby congress on our behalf and need to be very well funded with many members, and i have no issue being a part of this, as the liberals have just as many, probably more than we do lobbying for them to screw the country and take our rights. i have never given to charity or to any organization other than the NRA, and i have no problem with this.

Top Bottom