• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    I don't know if this will help, but there is a Very good book named "How to Survive the Loss of a Love". It's available at most e-book stores. The book covers loss due to divorce, death, etc. It is one of the few books that I would actually recommend for such a serious event. I truly hope that you will heal over time.

dailylc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Evansville
    Mike,
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I can't relate as to it being a spouse, but my father died when I was 15 and there are still days that I still cry, and that was 29yrs ago. Talking to someone was always good for me. I will include you in my prayers. And know that, someday you will be together again and that she is watching over you. Like what was stated earlier, everyone greives differantly, but the main thing is, don't hold it in. I alway get great compfort in talking to other about the life of my father and the impact he make on everyone he encountered.

God Bless!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    My heartfelt condolances for your loss. Prayers for comfort and strength sent for you and your family.

I've been married now for 24 years and also can not imagine the pain and grief you are feeling and can only hope that you can find little things everyday to bring you some comfort and peace.

Top Bottom