• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    South Bend
    Something I put together after making this observation.

389145_10151441896713772_207080963_n.jpg

OiRadio47

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Mishawaka
    2arally_zps7fd4ab01.jpg

alright fess up, which one of you was the guy in drab green fatigues, a halloween mask, and carrying a toy gun?

Anti-gun people already think we are crazy. Not sure how this guys costume is suppose to help us! Did anyone get a frontal picture of this guy?

I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda guy 99.99% of the time, and I at least put on a collared shirt and nice pants.

Last edited:

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    I made it out there and was glad I did. It was refreshing to hear Sheriff Rogers speak about our rights and how he intends to protect them. Sheriff Grzegorek spoke and was not quite as on point as Rogers, but gave me a little bit of hope that he shares some of the same views as Rogers. The quick little time Rep. Walorski spoke, was good, but the one who stole the spotlight was Casey Hendrickson. Probably because he had the mic the most, but he did throw out very logical and valid points.

All in all, it was a great time with likeminded people. Wish it were about 10 times the amount of attendees and warmer weather, but I'll take it. I OC'd my EBR for the first time in public and had a great conversation with Sheriff Rogers about how he trains his deputies to handle us law abiding OC'ers. Let's just say he is doing it the right way. :yesway::yesway::yesway:

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    Anti-gun people already think we are crazy. Not sure how this guys costume is suppose to help us! Did anyone get a frontal picture of this guy?

I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda guy 99.99% of the time, and I at least put on a collared shirt and nice pants.

Yeah, I tried to be the complete opposite of that guy too. I was rockin' khakis and a blue polo with my INGO.com patch hat whilst OC'ing my M&P9 and my EBR right at the bottom of the stairs from the odd skeleton guy. Unfortunately the media will focus on the bizarre rather than on people like us.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010

I thought the same thing. The guy just looked like the typical "crazy gun nut" the media tries to portray us as.

Also next time I hope the republican party sets aside a little more money for maybe a better amp. I got there at 1:10 and was on the side near the morris entrance and had a really hard time hearing what they were saying.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    After my son and I left, we headed south to Kodiak range to shoot. We stopped at Wendy's on S Michigan. On the way out, Sheriff Rogers was in his marked squad car. I spoke to him a few minutes. Thanked him for speaking and told him I wished our sheriff were as focal supporter of the 2nd Amend as he was.
    He smiled and said (very 'carefully') that Sheriff Grzegorek, being a Democrat, had to balance his public comments carefully. :D

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Looks like a nice assembly of peop...

Hey, wait a minute! Where ALL the pics of angry mobs in each other's faces, shouting obscenities, "Kill This or That" and hatred & racist signs, fencing torn down, litter strewn everywhere, park torn up, people wiping their feet with Old Glory, pushing & shoving, mob violence, Riot Police forcing closure, innocent civilians battered and bloodied, and...

Oh wait, that's the ANTI-2A group.

My bad... :D

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    After my son and I left, we headed south to Kodiak range to shoot. We stopped at Wendy's on S Michigan. On the way out, Sheriff Rogers was in his marked squad car. I spoke to him a few minutes. Thanked him for speaking and told him I wished our sheriff were as focal supporter of the 2nd Amend as he was.
    He smiled and said (very 'carefully') that Sheriff Grzegorek, being a Democrat, had to balance his public comments carefully. :D

I ran into Sheriff Grzegorek's wife today. Nice pro 2A discussion during my medical procedure. There is a lot of truth to Sheriff Rogers comment. I invited them to an Appleseed event.:)

Top Bottom