• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amjindiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2022
    Northeast
    I've been very interested in the NAA mini revolvers. I actually owned one years back, but the shortest barrel length was almost unusable. Lately I've been considering getting another one, but in the 2-2.5" barrel length.

My question is this: is there an alternative I should be looking into? I don't mean a better caliber, semi-automatic, etc. I mean is there anything else in this particular niche that I should look at? A very small, concealable revolver. I'm well aware of the LCP/LCR/etc., but to anyone who's ever held one of the NAA, there's small and then there's small.

With that in mind, are there any NAA contenders out there that I'm unaware of? Thanks!

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I've seen their derringers, very cool btw, but I wasnt aware they made anything besides that.
    Their Bullpup9 pistol (they purchased the Boberg design) is a pretty efficient package and a lot more shootable than anything else near it's size. Admittedly, it's no glock when it comes to reassembly but mines run like a top for several hundred rounds I've put through it... when I use proper ammo lol.

amjindiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2022
    Northeast
    Their Bullpup9 pistol (they purchased the Boberg design) is a pretty efficient package and a lot more shootable than anything else near it's size. Admittedly, it's no glock when it comes to reassembly but mines run like a top for several hundred rounds I've put through it... when I use proper ammo lol.
    Very interesting, thanks!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Some will discount this, but the Kel Tec p32 is still a viable gun, 8 rounds at hand, still being made, and just a neat gun......put it in your pocket (with a good holster) and you'll almost forget you're carrying it...price is comparable too...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rudyjr
    Top Bottom