No real info , just showing off todays delivery ...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Good trigger for the money. I only have one. My only gripe is the wide trigger shoe face. Not a deal breaker though. They're like a sore peter, hard to beat

mike4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I have one installed using the heavier spring, which I think is ideal for a defensive or general purpose AR. It displaced the first Geissele SSA-E that I tried, which is going to get moved into a lower intended for dedicated long distance shooting as it was lighter than I preferred. I'm not any kind of competitive distance shooter (although their experience is a really useful input), but I can shoot rifle extremely well under practical field conditions without needing a really light trigger, you just need a really smooth trigger.

I have a factory-installed LMT 2 stage and the original KAC semi-auto 2 stage, but speaking across all brands from researching failures, I would not trust any two stage trigger for long term reliability other than Geissele and LaRue, and the LaRue is a far better value and more reasonably priced esp. on sale, which it looks like they are now.

I'm not any kind of fanboy across other LaRue products, but I'm almost surprised that anyone but LaRue is still in business in this niche! Apparently a lot of buyers are not operating with the same criteria, judgments, and preferred trigger feel.

So if you are looking for validation of your purchase/decision, from research, pricing, and some experience, consider your choice validated!

Elcardo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 14, 2020
    Ft.wayne
    I have one installed using the heavier spring, which I think is ideal for a defensive or general purpose AR. It displaced the first Geissele SSA-E that I tried, which is going to get moved into a lower intended for dedicated long distance shooting as it was lighter than I preferred. I'm not any kind of competitive distance shooter (although their experience is a really useful input), but I can shoot rifle extremely well under practical field conditions without needing a really light trigger, you just need a really smooth trigger.

I have a factory-installed LMT 2 stage and the original KAC semi-auto 2 stage, but speaking across all brands from researching failures, I would not trust any two stage trigger for long term reliability other than Geissele and LaRue, and the LaRue is a far better value and more reasonably priced esp. on sale, which it looks like they are now.

I'm not any kind of fanboy across other LaRue products, but I'm almost surprised that anyone but LaRue is still in business in this niche! Apparently a lot of buyers are not operating with the same criteria, judgments, and preferred trigger feel.

So if you are looking for validation of your purchase/decision, from research, pricing, and some experience, consider your choice validated!
    Yeah I'd like to try a geissele sometime but for the price of these I doubt it'll happen
    No validation needed as I was pretty certain from research it would be good but it's appreciated

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    I have one as well. Mine didn’t work in one of my lowers. I’m pretty sure the lower was out of spec as it functions beautifully in another I put it in. It’s solid for the money.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I have two and dig ‘em. If I was building my “dream” SPR I’d still use a Geissele NM trigger, but for all my other ARs, I plan to use the MBT-2S. I prefer a good 2-stage to a single stage, and the MBT can’t be beat, IMO. Several thousand rounds through them without a hitch, and they get smoother with use. I also run the heavier spring for a better reset.

Top Bottom