• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Excellent documentary. Sadly the facts presented will have no influence on individuals such as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama and similar ilk who seek to position themselves as saviors of the very community that their destructive policies and rhetoric actually harm.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Thanks for the link I download the vid to show to a few people I know who change their opinion on this matter.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The JFPO is an outstanding group also. They are hard core, no nonsense gun advocates. They beat up on the NRA whenever they feel they should. There is a great letter to Ted Nugent on their website you might want to look at.

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    The JFPO is an outstanding group also. They are hard core, no nonsense gun advocates. They beat up on the NRA whenever they feel they should. There is a great letter to Ted Nugent on their website you might want to look at.

That is a very well written letter. I hope Uncle Teddy listens...

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Great video, thanks for posting.

"A community does not get safer when the criminals are told theres no guns available to law abiding citizens"

This is the thing I dont see how anybody can disagree with. The criminals are going to get guns whether you make them illegal or not. Taking away the good guys guns only makes us defenseless.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    It all starts with licensing and registration, either of the gun(s) or the owner, or both, as a precondition to the ownership (keeping) or carrying (bearing) of arms. That's the key point. That's where the line is crossed. The line between a fundamental right and a conditionally granted privilege authorized by the Staatspolizei or bureau of this or department of that.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Great video, thanks for posting.

"A community does not get safer when the criminals are told theres no guns available to law abiding citizens"

This is the thing I dont see how anybody can disagree with. The criminals are going to get guns whether you make them illegal or not. Taking away the good guys guns only makes us defenseless.
    The message is old news, Cesare Beccaria said as much in the 16th century. It seems that the problem is that power hungry pols/dictators continue to find sheeple to herd with hysteria and lies, and the sheeple emote instead of thinking and find comfort in those promises/lies.
    Something to do with "human nature", being lazy and being willing to give responsiblity (and therefore freedom) to someone else--like nanny gov't--and let them do the heavy lifting.

Top Bottom