Please reply by conversation.

IUprof

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Worth
    SOLD

Hello from Texas. Moved a couple of years ago, but still read INGO! I've got some seller reviews from previous sales and purchases on the forum.
    I have two optics for sale that I just don't use. They are in like-new condition, no scratches on the tubes and the glass is very clear. I thought I would list them on INGO as well as my new TX forum home since I can ship them anywhere.

SOLD Nikon P223 3-9x40 scope for AR 15 (or mini-14)

• The BDC 600 reticle offers Shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards
    • One-inch body tube
    • Spring loaded instant zero resets turrets
    • Elevated windage and elevation turrets
    • Generous consistent Eye relief

Included is P223 scope mount/rings, original box, manual, etc. Includes bikini cover.

Asking $125 which includes shipping. PayPal F&F or Venmo for payment.

SOLD Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44

• The 4-12x44 Adjustable Objective Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
    • The adjustable objective provides image focus and parallax removal to the shooter while anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views.
    • With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
    • Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
    • A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fog proof performance.

Included is original packaging and bikini cover.

Asking $100 which includes shipping. PayPal F&F or Venmo for payment.

***Bundle pricing!! Buy both scopes for $200 including shipping.

Thanks for looking INGO
    Tony

Nikon scope.jpg
    Nikon box.jpg
    Vortex scope.jpg
    Vortex box.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yote69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    Nikon P223 & Vortex Crossfire ii

Hello from Texas. Moved a couple of years ago, but still read INGO! I've got some seller reviews from previous sales and purchases on the forum.
    I have two optics for sale that I just don't use. They are in like-new condition, no scratches on the tubes and the glass is very clear. I thought I would list them on INGO as well as my new TX forum home since I can ship them anywhere.

Nikon P223 3-9x40 scope for AR 15 (or mini-14)

• The BDC 600 reticle offers Shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards
    • One-inch body tube
    • Spring loaded instant zero resets turrets
    • Elevated windage and elevation turrets
    • Generous consistent Eye relief

Included is P223 scope mount/rings, original box, manual, etc. Includes bikini cover.

Asking $125 which includes shipping. PayPal F&F or Venmo for payment.

Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44

• The 4-12x44 Adjustable Objective Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
    • The adjustable objective provides image focus and parallax removal to the shooter while anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views.
    • With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
    • Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
    • A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fog proof performance.

Included is original packaging and bikini cover.

Asking $100 which includes shipping. PayPal F&F or Venmo for payment.

***Bundle pricing!! Buy both scopes for $200 incl

Thanks for looking INGO
    Tony

View attachment 93513
    View attachment 93514
    View attachment 93515
    View attachment 93516

I will take them both!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom